CrushEm – Bit crushing gone way too far!
Having built the very useful MPBC Lite bit crusher last year, I wanted to continue to upgrade the beast.
As it was modelled after the now legendary OTO Machines Biscuit hardware device, I felt it was appropriate for the new version to follow the signal path that very machine employs.
To that end, we have CrushEm!
- Crusher – Full version of the MPBC Bit Crusher
- Dirtier – Waveshaper to add an abundance of grit
- Delay – The MPED in all of its glory
- Shifter – Pitch Shifter to add a metallic edge to the sound
- Muffler – 4 stage ladder filter
On top of that (even before it gets to the MPBC Lite) there is a filter with 10 different filter types.
Please note: This ensemble has been built using the most up to date Reaktor technology, please update your software before using.